Alko Hex Drive Rear Corner Steady 500mm with Wheel
or 4 fortnightly payments of $13.49 with More info
- Genuine AL-KO Part 654530
- Suitable for On-Road Vans as a Rear Support
- 80 mm Solid Rubber Wheel Prevents Steady being Torn-off from Small Low Clearance Collisions, such as Driveways & Speed Humps
- 500 mm of Adjustable Height
- 95 mm Closed Height Perfect Low Clearance Options
- 340 mm of Mounting Area
- All Steel Construction with Zinc Plating for Durability
- 17-mm Standard Hex Wind Nut
- Has Bracket to Various Take Leg Beds or Leg Supports
A level van makes all the difference when camping and these AL-KO Corner Steadies have been doing so for years with their sturdy & user-friendly design that have won over allot of local caravan manufacturers since. These steadies are purpose built to suit the rear of van and provides a bit of extra safety with its handy rear wheel helping with small low clearance collisions such as speed humps by rolling over them.
The AL-KO Rear Corner Steadies are the perfect rear support levelling option for a standard road going van as it features 500 mm of completely adjustable height with a low clearance of a 95 mm when closed and it’s a 17-mm hex drive for smooth easy winding that is certainly up for the job. Being an AL-KO quality product it’s all steel construction with zinc plating will keep it in service for years to come plus having that rear wheel there should give some insurance on keeping it mounted on rear when those annoying minor scrapes occur.