Back Country Cuisine
or 4 fortnightly payments from $2.88 with More info
- Freeze drying removes the moisture from food making it much lighter and easier to carry
- Freeze drying retains the natural vitamins in the food because of the low temperatures used in processing
- Along with naturally occurring minerals and the addition of salt, the freeze dried meals provide vitamins and minerals necessary to meet the high energy needs of outdoor activity
- Flushed with nitrogen gas when packed, freeze dried products have a long shelf life, meaning you can have meals on hand at any time
- Food does not shrink during the freeze drying process, or inside the pouch
- 1-Serve – 90g
- 2-Serves – 175g
$11.50 – $16.50
BACK COUNTRY CUISINE PRODUCTS ARE EASY TO PREPARE AND TASTE GREAT BECAUSE OF OUR UNIQUE FREEZE DRYING PROCESS.
This combines quick-to-hydrate, freeze dried vegetables and meats with delicious sauce mixes that retain their natural flavours. The result is tasty freeze dried meals that can be prepared inside the pack in 10 minutes with just a bit of boiling water.
1 Serve, 2 Serves
Apple Pie, Apricot Crumble, Beef Teriyaki, Honey Soy Chicken, Nasi Goreng, Roast Lamb & Vegetables, Spaghetti Bolognaise, Strawberry Ambrosia Dessert, Thai Chicken Curry, Three Fruits Cheesecake