The P3000 PowerSmart Series™ Inverter Generator by Briggs & Stratton takes portable power generation to the next level.
Inverter technology makes it safe for sensitive electronics. The computer controlled technology supplies smooth, steady power – and adjusts engine speed accordingly to suit your power needs and save fuel. Twin cushioned carrying handles, a telescopic style handle and wheels make it easy to move. Plus the on-board LCD StatStation® display keeps you informed about power use, run time and maintenance reminders. Now that’s smart power.
- 171cc 4-stroke OHV engine
- 2 x 240V 15amp sockets (Water Ingress Protection IP44)
- 12V/5A auxiliary sockets
- Parallel connector port (Optional kit to join 2 sets together)
- Statstation™ Digital Display
- Computer controlled inverter technology for a quiet and efficient engine
- USB charging port
- On board monitoring system
- Overload alarm, circuit breaker and low oil sensor (engine protection)
- 3 Years Limited Domestic Warranty (conditions apply)