Camper Stone Shield with removable mesh
or 4 fortnightly payments of $62.50 with More info
- Pre-drilled holes for easy assembly
- Comes with two mudflaps
- Can be easily removed for storage by two R-clips, no need to unbolt brackets
- Rip stop mesh is attached to the frame by screws
This easy DIY kit comes complete with full fitting instructions!
- Dimensions: W2310mm x H500mm
- Weight: 15.1Kg
- The Stone Shield can be fitted onto A-frames, provided it is between the width of: Max: 750mm, Min: 415mm (see fitting instructions attached)
- Fits A-frame heights 100mm, 125mm and150mm
- Fits 50mm wide A-frames
Keep your caravan or camper trailer looking like new with Coast’s new range of Stone Shields!
These strong shields protects and stops stones and other hard debris from chipping, or potentially even denting your RVs paintwork. Perfect for travel along the unbeaten track, and super easy to install onto your a-frame.
Made from extra tough rip stop mesh (rip stop is a woven material that is resistant to tears or rips) and includes two large, heavy-duty rubber mud flaps to protect the undercarriage of your caravan or camper trailer.