Coast Awning Wall Kit To Suit 14FT Rollout Awning
- Each window comprises three components: an outer polyester flap, clear PVC and a flyscreen allowing for permanent airflow minus the insects!
- Installation is flexible (i.e. it can be fitted using telescopic poles or sail track)
- A draught skirt and wheel kit is provided with each kit, these are made from a light weight grey PVC
- Adaptable to suit awnings with its guide track at up to 9ft (2.7mt) in height and projections of up to 8ft (2.4mt).
- 2 storage bags (one for poles and one for walls)
- Tent Pegs
- 2 Rafters
- 2 Upright poles for non rope track installation
- Complete easy to use step-by-step instructions
It’s the solution you’ve been looking for!
Create a room with a view, double your living space today with the very impressive and affordable Coast awning wall kit.
An inexpensive do-it-yourself alternative for pop-top or caravan owners to extend their living space whilst on holidays.
Innovative design has ensured that each Coast Awning Wall Kit is supplied with three doors (one on each wall), giving you flexibility on which side to open up for access. Suitable for rollout awnings (from 11ft – 18ft) and adaptable to suit rollout awnings with it’s channel positioned at up to 2.7mt (9″) in height and a projection of up to 2.4mt (8″). These Awning Wall Kits are made from polyester, not only is polyester easy to wash and dry but it is known for its strength and durability.It is resistant to stretching, shrinking, wrinkling, mildew, scratching and even some chemicals.The windows are made from clear PVC with a 0.27mm thickness-remember these can be rolled up for ventilation. The draft skirt and wheel covers are made from a light weight grey PVC with webbing.