Dometic Ibis 4
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
NOTE: Major Appliances are not kept in stock at our location. Please call 0266527544 for availability.
Available on backorder
The new standard for air conditioning in the mobile living market thanks to several refinements made from the acclaimed IBIS 3, including the first time use of a turbo-mode fan speed.
The Dometic IBIS 4 brings a first to the RV industry – using a powerful dual-cylinder horizontal compressor to create a more balanced roof top unit and reduce vibration. The quiet environment that the IBIS 3 achieve has been replicated – boasting one of Dometic’s smoothest air systems yet. The internal ADB has also been redesigned, allowing the most efficient air flow inside the vehicle.
- Dual cylinder inverter compressor ensures reduced vibration
- Powerful cooling capacity of 2.6 kW
- EPP basepan for reduced weight – only 40kg installed
- Low profile roof top unit
- Turbo fan speed for fast cooling
- Low fan noise
- Simplified assembly due to reduced number of ADB parts
- Optimised airflow provides increased efficiency and reduced noise.
- Rooftop Dimensions (W x H x D): 758 x 230 x 1112mm
ADB Dimensions (W x H x D): 518 x 48 x 579mm
Installed Weight: 40kg
Compressor Type: New Generation Variable Speed
Cooling Capacity: 2625 W
Current Draw (Cooling): 6.9A
Start-up Current: 7.5 A Maximum
Maximum Current Draw: 8 A Maximum
Fan Speeds: 4 (including Turbo speed)
Roof Opening Fitment: 400 x 400mm or 360 x 360mm
|Dimensions||1100 × 760 × 230 cm|