The PRO25S is an innovative, versatile and highly efficient 25A battery charger and power supply, designed around the needs of the automotive professional. Combining power & advanced technology with safety, portability and flexibility to work with any 12V vehicle battery including lithium*, the PRO25S is the perfect solution to professional battery charging, in the workshop or the showroom. *) 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
25A charger and power supply for workshops and showrooms
Advanced technology will ensure that a safe, fast charge is delivered to exactly meet the needs of the individual battery. The PRO25S has a dedicated lead-acid battery reconditioning programme to restore battery life & recondition flat batteries. SUPPLY mode will support the battery during diagnostic or fault finding work. It has low voltage & current ripple, so it’s safe for the battery & the vehicle’s delicate electronic systems. Fully automatic & easy to use, it’s also very simple to connect, spark proof and reverse-polarity protected to protect the user & also the battery. The PRO25S is designed to ensure easy handling in both the workshop & the showroom. Whilst it’s lightweight & portable, the rugged, impact-resistant casing means it can also handle the toughest workshop environment.
- Integrated safety features, so it’s safe for the battery & the vehicle.
- Built-in temperature sensor to achieve maximum charge levels
- Dedicated lead-acid reconditioning programme to restore battery life and recondition flat batteries.
- IP44 classified for outdoor use
- Lightweight & highly portable
- Tough & robust
- 2 year warranty
- Battery capacity: 40–500 Ah, lead-acid battery types. 30–450 Ah, LiFePO₄.
- Charging category: AC charging
- Back current drain* : Corresponding to less than 1 Ah/month
- Back Current Drain, details: *) Back current drain is the current that drains the battery if the charger is not connected to the mains. CTEK chargers have a very low back current.
- Battery voltage: 12 V
- Battery chemistry: Lead acid; Lithium-ion
- Ambient operating temperature: -20 ˚C to +50 ˚C
- Input: 220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 2.9 A
- Output: 14.4/15.8/13.6 V, 25 A, lead-acid battery types. 13.8 V/14.4 V/13.3 V, 25 A, LiFePO₄.
- Start voltage: 2.0 V
- Ripple**: Less than 4 %
- Ripple, details: **) The quality of the charging voltage and charging current is very important. A high current ripple heats up the battery which has an aging effect on the positive electrode. High voltage ripple could harm other equipment that is connected to the battery. CTEK battery chargers produce very clean voltage and current with low ripple.
- Battery types :12 V:; WET; MF; Ca/Ca; AGM; EFB; GEL; LiFePO₄
- Degree of protection: IP44
- Gross weight (unit in box): 2.2 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 235 x 130 x 65 mm
- Charging cable length (output): 2 m
- Net weight (unit with cables): 1.8 kg
- Warranty: 2 years
- Warranty, info: Limited Warranty
- Warranty, details:CTEK issues a limited warranty to the original purchaser of the product. Depending on the product, the limited warranty period will vary. The limited warranty is not transferable. The warranty applies to manufacturing faults and material defects. The warranty is void if the product has been handled carelessly or repaired by anyone other than CTEK or its authorized representatives. CTEK makes no warranty other than this limited warranty and is not liable for any other costs other than those mentioned above, i.e. no consequential damages. Moreover, CTEK is not obligated to any other warranty other than this warranty.
|Dimensions||33 × 23 × 8 cm|