Sphere RVX-35 Fridge/Freezer 35L
Fridge too small in your RV?
Tired of buying overpriced ice for the esky every day?
Sick of soggy food in your esky?
The NEW Sphere range of portable fridges are here, Sphere portable fridges will-
- Control temperatures for dairy
- Give you the option to freeze
- Enjoy your own ice-cream under the annexe
The new range of portable fridges that take comfort to a new level. Sphere RVX fridge/freezers are available in six models to suit most needs and budgets. They are the perfect way to take a little bit of the comfort and convenience of home with you on all your camping and RV adventures. Offered in two distinct styles, the skillfully designed End or Side Opening lid can be lifted from either side or removed completely in one simple motion.
Voltage: Operates on both DC 12V/24V and AC 240V
Lid hinges from the side
Temperature Range: -22°C ~ 10°C
Compressor: SECOP compressor
Materials: Polypropylene with Polyurethane Insulation
Dimensions (mm) (L)677 x (W)410 x (H)439
Warranty: 3 YEARS (36 MONTHS) Warranty + Additional 2 YEARS (24 MONTHS) Compressor (part supply only) Warranty
- Perfect as a second fridge/freezer at home when not on the road
- Bonus travel cover keeps the fridge looking new
- The RVX range features an LED display and push button controls so you can easily and accurately adjust and monitor your fridges temperature.
- The robust and refined cabinet utilizes a polypropylene construction with reinforced corners making it strong and easy to keep clean.
- The fully insulated cabinet and lid will keep your food and drinks cold and fresh during the hottest Australian summers.
- Fold away carry handles make storing and lifting the fridge a breeze while offering a convenient point to secure the fridge while traveling.
- An internal LED light that switches on when the lid is open ensures you will always be able see what you’re looking for
- A removable internal basket for item separation and ease of cleaning
- Low voltage protection and reverse polarity protection
- The entire RVX range comes with a padded protective cover as standard to help you protect your investment