Suburban Hot Water Heater Gas & 240V Electric
or 4 fortnightly payments of $204.74 with More info
NOTE: Major Appliances are not kept in stock at our location. Please call 0266527544 for availability.
Out of stock
The new line of WaterMark certified Suburban water heaters are the same great product you know and trust. Their high recovery gas and gas electric models come in sizes and with the features to match the requirements of almost any RV! Compliant with all required regulations, the new range of Suburban Water Heaters carry the following approvals. WaterMark Certification, Regulatory Compliance Mark and Australia and New Zealand Gas Safety Certification.
The Suburban range of RV water heaters are the best on the road today! Their high recovery gas and electric models come in sizes and with features to match the requirements of almost any RV. Its high tensile steel tanks are porcelain lined and pressure tested twice during the manufacture process insuring tank integrity and reliability. Automatic models in the Suburban range feature direct spark ignition with a remote switch that electronically controls the water heater from inside your RV – a simple convenience especially in poor weather conditions. Other features include:
- Longer Life:Heated water attacks all metals, but not porcelain. That’s why Suburban uses a porcelain-lined, steel water heater tank with an anode rod to “absorb” the electrolytic action – just like your water heater at home.
- Faster Recovery:Fast recovery means more hot water and fewer cool water cycles. Suburban uses a copolymer insulation jacket specially moulded to fit the tank which does a better job of retaining heat than some other models. For higher recovery, both the gas and electric element may be used simultaneously.
- More Convenience: All Suburban water heaters are designed for easy installation, operation and maintenance. The limit switch, reset button and on/off electric element rocker switch are conveniently located in a housing behind the removable outer door. The electric heat element and combination drain plug/anode rod are also located there.
- Capacity: 22.6Lt
- Max working pressure: 850Kpa
- Hourly gas consumption: 10.5mj/hour
- Test point pressure: 2.63Kpa
- Jet orifice size: 0.89mm
- Type of heating medium: Propane Gas/ 240Volt
- Recovery: 40Lt/hr 450C rise
- For auto gas ingnitor: 12Volt DC
- For models with 240V heating element: 240Volt – 50HZ AC
- Element rating: 1440 Watts – 6 Amp
Dimensions: W x D x H – 320mm x 500mm x 320mm
Includes service door