AN EASY SOLUTION FOR DUAL AXLE CARAVANS, TRAILERS & 5TH WHEELERS
- Have you struggled to try and put both wheels up to level?
- Are you trying to force large ramps between the wheels so you can drive up?
- Have you found most ramps only have 3 height levels and nothing to stop you rolling of when pulling up?
As easy as 1, 2, 3…..
- Simply build a stack and drive your front wheel up and over.
- Build another stack and place behind the back wheel with a chock inplace.
- Reverse back and both wheels are up.
The Ultimate kit enables a dual axle van to raise their wheels on one side to a height of approximately 6cm. Kit includes one set of 10 Ozi Block, two large wheel chocks, 2 standard wheel chocks, Jockey Dock, 4 Leg pads, and 4 block caps